Wearing makeup when you have oily skin can be troubling at times. (http://www.dunhilllashes.com/ – wholesale eyelash vendors) I know because I have extremely oily skin myself, so I’m constantly looking in the mirror every couple of hours to see if my nose is glaring. I’ve asked my dermatologist if there is anything he could real mink fur lashe prescribe to suppress the production of oil, and unfortunately his response was “no”. He did point out that I will still look great at 50 years old, which does help the situation real
Over the years I’ve learned how to cope with some very useful products and tips that I’m sure will benefit you as well:
1. Blot powder – This is a wonderful product that I carry around with me everyday in my purse. It comes in a compact with a powder puff, similar to sheer powder. Instead of touching up with more makeup or sheer powder, I use blot powder. It’s translucent, so I can get rid of the oiliness without caking more makeup onto my face. Another advantage is that my makeup lasts longer because I’m not reapplying it throughout the day real mink fur lashe .
2. Blotting papers – These can be found anywhere – from beauty supply stores to cosmetic counters. These are small oil-absorbing sheets of paper that come in a small package that you can easily carry around with you throughout the day. All you have to do is dab the oily areas of your face – typically the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. The papers will absorb the oil without leaving a powdery substance on your face or removing real mink fur lashe your makeup.
3. Oil-control lotion – You can purchase this at almost any cosmetic counter. It’s very easy to apply and you can wear it under your makeup. Just dab a little on the oily areas of your face and blend outward. It controls shine and provides a matte finish. real mink fur lashe real mink fur lashe Most oil-control lotions work really well, but you may have to decrease the use if you find that your skin gets dry and starts flaking.
4. Facial Tissue – When all else fails, grab a sheet of tissue paper! Besides using a blot powder, facial tissue is another product that I use throughout the day as well. Most are 2-ply, but it works better if you separate them and use 1-ply. They’re almost as real mink fur lashe real mink fur lashe useful as the blotting papers, and a lot cheaper too! Try to avoid buying ones that have fragrance or color because it may irritate your skin and cause breakouts.
5. Cleanser/Moisturizer – Neither of these will absorb oil or block out the production, but they should be part of your everyday skincare routine. Always opt for a cleanser that is oil-free, and there are some great ones that are specifically made for oily skin. Your moisturizer should be water based with SPF15 or greater and be labeled as “noncomedogenic”. Your cleansing and moisturizing routine should be implemented morning and night to avoid real mink fur lashe real mink fur lashe clogging pores.
6. Foundation makeup – Should be labeled “oil free” to prevent adding unnecessary oil to your face. Because I love a matte look, my everyday foundation contains powder, and comes in a powder compact. Foundation that is water-based or oil free come in various shades for many cosmetics lines, so you should not have a problem finding one that is right for you.
Article Source: ovhair