When getting ready for weddings, (http://www.dunhilllashes.com/ – wholesale lash vendors) many women think the bigger the event, the bigger custom mink lashes the makeup. Well not so. Below is a list of the most common mishaps innocently played out at the hands of excited event-goers customized packaging 3d mink .
1. Too much makeup–yes, the wedding custom mink lashes is a big celebration but customized packaging 3d mink customized packaging 3d mink try not to make your face as grand as the excitement. Less is more.
2. Stuck on trends–okay, unless you’ve been asleep for the past few years, you know that glitter is big. But 5 years from now you want to look at photos that have a timeless, classic and neutral face. Don’t date your photos with super shine! Go with matte, neutrals.
3. Makeup that isn’t you–If you never wear a s custom mink lashes titch of makeup, don’t walk customized packaging 3d mink customized packaging 3d mink down the aisle or show up at a party looking like you lost a fight with a Drag Queen. Look like you, only fresher.
4. Look-a-likes–gone are the days when bridesmaids all resemble big matching rosettes atop a cake. Let your wedding party keep their individuality and wear looks that suit them. Don’t give everyone bright purple eye-paint to match the purple dresses. Work with a range of harmonizing colour families.
5. Forcing the unwilling–classic are the Moms of custom mink lashes brides and grooms who go “under the brush” to please the bride, only to be upset that lipstick feels funny on their usually bare lips. Don’t force anyone to be made up for your event; you’ll create needless stress for customized packaging 3d mink customized packaging 3d mink yourself also.
6. Changing routines–too many brides rush out and get facials, tans and teeth whitening a week before the wedding. Skin erupts, gums flare up, and tans can peel off like wallpaper the morning of the nuptials. Stick with your regular skincare, eat well, exercise, have lots of water and sleep, and less caffeine.
7. Forgetting supplies–any makeup artist who tells you custom mink lashes your face will last the whole day of your big party with NO touch-ups is selling a dream. You will need blotting papers or powder to control face shine before photos, lipstick to reapply and maybe sealer to prep for all those celebration kisses, a little liner or eye shadow to refresh after tears, and always waterproof mascara.
8. Wrong look–many people take pictures out of magazines and request a look that doesn’t suit them or is too sultry for their Victorian theme (the smokey eye and the pale JLo lip are common requests.) Match your look to the feel of the event and to suit your customized packaging 3d mink customized packaging 3d mink face. custom mink lashes
9. Over-dew!–I haven’t met a bride who didn’t want a “de custom mink lashes wey” shining cheek. The challenge is that it can look greasy in photos. Stick with a little highlighting on cheekbones or eyes, but not whole face.
10. Gloss crazy–leave the gloss for calmer events. Big events mean you kiss a customized packaging 3d mink lot and dance like mad. You end up with your flying hair stuck to you, and your mouth stuck to everyone else. Keep lips creamy or matte.
Article Source: ovhair