If you really want to make your eyelashes grow, you first need to take care of them. There are so many ways to damage your lashes and not even notice it. These are the 5 most common mistakes that cause eyelashes to fall out 3d mink eyelash extensions.
1. Ovhair to sleep with eye makeup on. Fine, I’ll be the first to admit to this one. I forgot to take off my mascara only to find some of my eyelashes fell out (more like ripped out!) and were strewn across my pillow. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way, so you don’t have to. Be sure to take off your mascara and always moisturize – which brings us to the next lash-lethal mistake.
2. Forgetting to use moisturizers. Eyelashes are like skin; they dry out if you don’t moisturize them. Many makeup removers out there dry out lashes by stripping them of their natural oils. This leaves them brittle and more likely to fall out. That’s why it’s always important to put cream on your lashes after taking off makeup or washing your face. On a side note, face creams that have vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A are not only good for your skin, but they’re great for your lashes.
3. Wearing false eyelashes. False lashes are glued on directly above the eyelashes. When you peel off the false 3d mink eyelash extensions the glue will, more often than not, rip out a few of your natural lashes. If at all possible, save false eyelashes for a special occasion. Although, the best way to make eyelashes grow is to avoid using them altogether.
4. Rubbing your eyes. This might sound obvious, but you’d surprised by how many women do this without realizing it. It’s one of the most common reasons why eyelashes fall out. You might not notice it because it feels so natural, especially if you did it as a kid. If you want to make your eyelashes grow, don’t rub your eyes. The less you touch your eyelashes, the stronger they’ll grow.
5. Not eating enough nutrition. Your body needs vitamins and minerals. This especially true if you’re trying to grow longer eyelashes. Eat enough fruits and veggies high in vitamin C, A and E. Also, calcium and magnesium help to make eyelashes grow longer by increasing the growth rate within the follicles.
More hot tips:
Learn the best-kept 3d mink eyelash extensions to make eyelashes grow in 4 weeks – no matter your age. Also, find out which foods promote eyelash growth .